Matters involving pharmaceutical products often require specific chemical or pharmaceutical analysis to compare or differentiate the products at issue. PharmaForensics Laboratories offers comprehensive analytical services that can provide you with the data and analysis you need to make informed and strategic decisions about your case. Our expert and customized services can experimentally answer critical and wide-ranging questions about the chemical composition and properties of pharmaceutical products. For example:
- What is the identity of an unknown chemical compound?
- What is the stereochemistry of a chemical compound?
- What is purity of a given Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)?
- What is the crystal form of a specific API?
- What are the components of a pharmaceutical formulation?
- What is the water content of a pharmaceutical product?
- What is the dissolution rate of a pharmaceutical product?
- What is the residual solvent content of a pharmaceutical product?
- What is the tapped density of a specific API?
- What is the solubility of a specific API?
- What is the pH of a drug suspension?
- What is the melting temperature of a specific API?
- What is the density of a drug suspension?
- What is the stability of a specific API?
To answer these and many other questions regarding the properties of a pharmaceutical intermediate, active pharmaceutical ingredient or formulated product, we employ well-established analytical methods and equipment such as:
- Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy
- UV-vis spectrophotometry
- Fluorescence spectrophotometry
- IR spectroscopy
- High-pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Gas chromatography (GC)
In addition, specialized equipment such as Karl Fischer titration, dissolution apparatus, powder X-ray diffractomer, and others are available at PharmaForensics Laboratories or at the University of Michigan core laboratories. If your matter requires a chemical analysis of a pharmaceutical product, contact us today to find out how our dedicated personal service and comprehensive analytical solutions can provide you with the results you need.